Girls girls girls do this!!! This is the workout that helped me to get rid of alot of the lower fat… if you are like me and end up rolling around :D put your hands into a diamond shape and put it under your butt to stop you from rolling, try it i swear you will see results asap
I AINT BITCH!
GOD, YOU UNHEALTHY SKANK.
omg this is the best reply ever to one of my posts, YOU PEOPLE ARE MY FAVS!!!
I need some followers for support!!
HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! I didn’t realise there were this many fitblrs, wow.
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 10 oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/8 tsp. each salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
- 1/4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tbsp. low-sugar orange marmalade
- 1 1/2 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated) *I used Stevia instead!*
- 1 tbsp. reduced-sodium/lite soy sauce
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. chopped ginger
- Dash red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. chopped scallions *I omitted these!*
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place flour in a wide bowl.
- Place chicken in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Top with egg substitute and toss to coat.
- One at a time, shake chicken pieces to remove excess egg and coat with flour. Evenly lay chicken pieces on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- In a medium bowl, whisk broth with cornstarch until cornstarch has dissolved. Add marmalade, vinegar, sweetener, and soy sauce, and thoroughly whisk.
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Cook and stir garlic and ginger until slightly softened and fragrant, about 1 minute. Add broth mixture and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir until well mixed and slightly thickened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat, add chicken, and toss to coat. Serve topped with scallions and enjoy!
MAKES 2 SERVINGS
Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe (about 1 cup)
PointsPlus® value 7*
HG Alternative: If made with an equal amount of sugar in place of Splenda, each serving will have 305 calories, 31.5g carbs, and 14.5g sugars (PointsPlus® value 7*).
I served it with 3/4 cup of Minute White Rice (150 calories) and 1 cup of Publix Makoto Honey Ginger Salad from their kit (68 calories) for a meal with a total of 502 calories. Delicious! x
I think there are a lot of ways to make this healthier. Get creative!
Homemade Apple Chips
(makes about 25 chips)
- 1 large Granny Smith apple
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a wide, shallow dish.
- Slice apples as thinly as possible on a mandoline and dip individually in the sugar mixture.
- Lay slices on baking pans lined with parchment paper. Bake at 225 for one hour.
- Flip the apple slices and rotate the pans in the oven and bake for another hour.
The Core Challenge